Do you want your child to become an independent learner, taught using "the most effective method that could be devised" for teaching the basic skills of reading and writing?
- Utilizes the highest rate of retention with simultaneous multi-sensory instruction
- Develops critical thinking skills
- Instills a love for reading and learning
- Integrates writing and grammar with spelling and reading lessons
- Prevents future learning problems
- Classic children's literature with thought-provoking ideas from award-winning authors
- Explains the logic of English spelling
- Classical method of writing instruction with structural models, style lessons, and self-grading checklists
- Confidently take notes, craft stories, paraphrase references, summarize articles, compose essays and literary critiques
- Know what questions to ask and answer to organize any writing assignment
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE READING ASSESSMENT NOW
"Thankful for Ms. Susan and her Classical Start Tutoring programs. This program is the reason my daughter likes reading. Reading has been a struggle for a while now and the progress my daughter is making is amazing. The tutor sessions are affordable and convenient for busy moms like myself. Thank you again."
SET THE STAGE FOR SUCCESS!
TURN THE PAGE AT ANY AGE!
Reading is the academic equivalent to breathing. Now is the time to prevent future learning problems. Instill a love for learning with great literature and phonics instruction that works!
After one month of tutoring sessions twice a week a fifth grader's parents report her grade in ELAR improved from 78% to 88%! She also earned second place at her school's spelling bee!
Through systematic training in the 45 sounds of English (as they are written in 70 letter groups or phonograms) and 28 spelling rules, any of the one million words in English can be sounded out logically.
Though my current school and privately tutored students make great strides in their skills, my own homeschooled children are my magnum opus. My son scored 35/36 on both the Reading and English sections of the ACT. This was the main factor in earning an $8,000 merit award at the University of North Texas Honors College. My daughter finished high school in three years and while working nearly full-time just completed her sophomore year in college.
I believe "Readers are Leaders and Leaders are Readers!!"
Classical Start Tutoring